Oops-a daisy! Re: VDQ : which Galeon for FC1?

Beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Sun May 23 18:45:25 UTC 2004

On Sun, 23 May 2004 12:11:39 -0500, Satish Balay wrote:

> yum install mozilla-mail openoffice.org epiphany

OK : I've got it doing that now. Thanks!

Two questions: the only mailers I ever use, or plan to, are pine (99
44/100% of the time) and squirrelmail when I get a pic I want to see bad
enough). If mozilla-mail is all epiphany uses, can I get rid of it, or
does it use something in there for other purposes?

Also, I normally use AbiWord when I have recourse to a word processor at
all -- but I keep OO around if only because my wife might take a notion to
use it on her machine, and I'd have to play troubleshooter. Did that
install get me all of OO? (Looks like it would have; I just haven't seen
yum used with dot-anything in a command ....)

--
Beartooth Implacable, curmudgeonly codger learning linux
Work is for people who can't hunt.