Oops again! Re: VDQ : which Galeon for FC1?

Beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Sun May 23 20:48:34 UTC 2004

On Sun, 23 May 2004 15:06:45 -0500, Satish Balay wrote:

> yum and up2date do similar things. You already have yum configured with
> your favourite mirror. So you could continue to use yum.
>
> yum install openoffice.org epiphany
>
> <epiphany depends upon mozilla - and yum will now install the correct
> version of mozilla and other required dependencies>

That worked! Thanks yet again!

It didn't put a launcher in my Main Menu that I can copy to the Internet
drawer on the panel; I'll log out and back in to see if that does. If so,
no reply required.

Otherwise, do I invoke it from the command line only, with something like
"$ /home/btth/firefox/firefox &" using 'epiphany' for 'firefox'? There
isn't a new epiphany folder in /home/btth near the firefox one ...

--
Beartooth Implacable, curmudgeonly codger learning linux