Auto return mail.

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Mon May 24 11:53:33 UTC 2004

Hey there people,

Is it possible to configure evolution or Kmail or something gui based,
For any mail received from certain addresses, while I am out of the
office, will get an auto reply to say, "I am on leave, or in a meeting
or will be back @ 2pm for example.
That way I will not get the person sending the same mail 10 times in an
afternoon, because I didn't respond fast enough. I currently have about
15.... call them customers, driving me up the wall!

--
Chadley - Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.