Need Fedora Live CD

Shayon Mukerjee shy at pha.jhu.edu
Mon May 24 15:38:00 UTC 2004

I've been looking for a Fedora Live CD of some sort (i.e. a Red Hat
version of Knoppix), and have had very little success.  It is clear that
there is no official product, and the unofficial ones seem lacking.

Re: ftp://ftp3.tnc.edu.tw/Fedora/live-cd/

Reviews/Comments on this Chinese Live CD seem to imply that it is
difficult to get menus in English, impossible to run an English Mozilla.

For reference: I found this Live CD from this page:
http://knoppix.tnc.edu.tw/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=5&lid=8

Beyond this, I've found nothing but small talk on message boards
repeating a similar need.  If there exists nothing like what I am
looking for, are there other Red Hat derived Live CD's, running GNOME,
that might interest me?

-Shy