FC2 - Another Newbie Question

Betti Ann & Preston Smith prsmith at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon May 24 21:41:50 UTC 2004

Where can one find a comprehensive list of the various utilities that are
available to examine/change/configure/add/delete various aspects of
Fedora?  Such as the 'switch desk' utility someone just mentioned ....

Such info should be in a Linux/Fedora Newcomers FAQ so that we do not have
to bother people with these basics.

Regretfully, this is a very basic question that in my mind must be answered
if neophytes like me are ever to make a 100 per cent conversion to Linux.

Preston

---
Betti Ann & Preston Smith, Head of St Margaret's Bay, NS,
prsmith at ns.sympatico.ca
1962 MGA 1600 MK II, 1980 MGB Limited Edition
2002 Damon Challenger 335 Motor Home on 2001 Ford V-10 20,500 lb chassis