FC2 - Another Newbie Question

Brad Smith brads at redhat.com
Mon May 24 19:47:15 UTC 2004

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, a more-or-less complete list of the
config utilities available in Fedora Core can be found under the System
Tools, System Settings and Preferences sections of the hat menu since
most are installed by default (afaik). Nautilus' "start-here:" target
provides access to the same tools in a "control-panel" style interface.

--Brad