Cron errors - bash (solved)

Kevin F. Berrien kblists at comcast.net
Tue May 25 03:42:19 UTC 2004

Definately a wierd one.  Alexander found this in the archives from Jan,
I had the same exact problem on 2 FC1 boxes.  A copy of crontab named
"root" in the /var/spool/cron/ dir.  No errors for the remainder of the
day.. like like a problem solved!

http://www.redhat.com/archives/redhat-list/2004-January/msg00845.html