Core2 - x86-64 install errors

Collen Blijenberg <MLHJ> systeembeheer at hermanjordan.nl
Tue May 25 07:08:48 UTC 2004

Well, the crash with anaconda is still there..
but i'd installed fc2 x86_64 in text mode, and the
problem wasn't there..!!

also, if i install in graph mode, and just leave the default settings
as they are, the install works, but as soon if i do it differend, the
crash comes back...

but like i said, text mode install worked, so i got fc2 up and running
quite nice...

thx annyway,
Collen Blijenberg   (Montessori Lyceum Herman Jordan)