Why no Sane in Menu?

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Tue May 25 15:40:04 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 05:07, ralston wrote:
> Thanks for the RPM association tips. Now, on to the next question as I
> try things out.  What happened to Sane in the Graphics menu?  The
> program is there if you run the command, but why was it cut from the
> menu? Seems a tad incovenient.
>
> ralston

Ralston, if you run gimp, and then go to acuire you will have the option
to import from the scanner. this is not much help if you don't want to
use gimp, but if you do, then may be it is :)

On another note, please start a new email each time you want to discuss
a new topic. This does not mean reply to your old one (or some one's
reply to yours) and change the subject and body. If you do that, then
some thing like below happens (link to my web site).
http://www.dark-hill.co.uk/files/threading.png

It affects the threading for threaded capable mail readers (quite a
few).

In stead create a new one, and then enter the email address.

Hope this helps.

Doug