Pb with netgear WG511

Noel LEMASSON noel.lemasson at tiscali.fr
Tue May 25 17:19:09 UTC 2004

Hello,

	I am new to linux and I have setup the fedora core 2 test 2. I have bought a wireless pcmcia card : Netgear WG511. A good driver has been released : prism54 (Prism54.org). Many people use this driver on other linux distribution. I have installed this driver with any problem. But It is strange because my card is not detected by fedora. When I type "cardctl ident", its says no card, but when typing "cardctl status", it tells that computer gives prower to the card in socket 0.

	So, how to make my pcmcia card detected by fedora? Did I miss something during installation?

	Think you very much and have a good day !

	Pierre