keyboard stutterinngg pprooooblllem

David Stelter david at america.kicks-ass.org
Tue May 25 23:51:09 UTC 2004

Are you serious? DNS could be causing this? That strikes me as a bit
farfeched.   Sorry if that sounded rude, I'm just a little...incredulous
:)

Really though, how could that be the issue? Could you explain how you
resolved it?

I don't think that's the problem in my case, as my cacheing DNS box
hasn't been altered, only my desktop....