Rude posts.

Mike McMullen mlm at loanprocessing.net
Tue May 25 23:53:06 UTC 2004

Amen and thanks for sending that! This list is indeed
very self-righteous and religious. Your point regarding
the archives is right on. They are almost worthless
for finding serious resolutions to problems.

I couldn't help seeing your signature. My family lives in
Leicester and Asheville. I used to live in South Hominy
Valley off of Glady Fork Rd.

I was wondering if you know my old college mentor
(UNC-Asheville) - Joe Daugherty? He's in computer
science.

 Again, well said on your post.

Mike

Mike McMullen

CIO - Baton, Inc.

7637 Fair Oaks Blvd Suite #2
Carmichael, CA 95608

Tel:      1-866-515-4421 or 916-944-7790 ext. 2
Fax:     1-866-843-8795 or 916-944-8422
Email:  mlm at loanprocessing.net
Web:   www.loanprocessing.net

"From chaos comes true genius..."