FC2 post-install software install

Mike Cisar mlists at starmania.net
Wed May 26 02:16:19 UTC 2004

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction...

At the very end of the install of FC2 you get to the prompt that says
something like "if you have any other software to install, put in the cd..."

Is there any documentation as to how that CD has to be layed out in order
for it to work at that point.  I've tried putting in a CD with a few RPM's
on it, but all it spits up is an error saying that autorun cannot be found.
Soooo, I'm assuming there's more of a trick to it than I thought.

Granted, yes all I need to do is log in, mount the CD and rpm to install the
files... but since the option is there in the installer, I'd just as soon
take advantage of it if I can.  In that way I don't have to fiddle with the
main distribution CD's but can main a custom set of special RPM's on that
"5th cd".

Thanks,