Any way to debug browser issues? [Solved: was Cant get Mail]

Lane Inman lanei at etm.pdx.edu
Wed May 26 07:34:43 UTC 2004

Thank you Jack for this insight...
  So, I upgraded to a dual Opteron MSI 8KT and had no problems but one,
I could not browse
the web.  Then after reading this gem... - "ipv6 authors say that it
does not cause any problems
with a well setup system"...
  This is an engineering flaw - no system is ever well setup...  After
turning off net-pf-10, it all
works great...  Thank you for interpreting design speak to reality...  FYI:

DSL Provider : Qwest
Location         : 97210 (oregon)

-Lane

--