Eye of Gnome not printing

Barry Yu barryyupuilee at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 26 15:55:02 UTC 2004

Been striving to make Eye of Gnome to print a graphical file and still
no success; same file can be printed by gimp ( which finally I
discovered that I have to setting the printer model under print sub
manual ), gThumb, htmlview etc but not Eye of  Gnome, in it  I could
hardly find the setting to enable me to print, even when I clicked on
Print preview , nothing can be previewed, clicked to print and I didn't
hear the signal being sent to printer (other applications did), there
was no printer icon appearing next to update applet. I tried Eye of Gome
for printing in FC1 and got same failure, am I missing anything?
Thanks for the help.