Dual Boot problem

Tonamiben tonamiben at yahoo.ca
Wed May 26 16:59:28 UTC 2004

I have a old machine PII-350 with a Maxtor Easy Bios, BIOS emulator, when I
installed FC1, I booted the install disk after the BIOS emulator and
everything went OK. does easy bios is a good ''firewall'' to avoid the
problem or I still need to apply the solution in
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-May/msg00908.html ?