touch pad on compaq presario 1700?

lwj wayne at zkcelltest.com
Wed May 26 23:32:54 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 13:34, John Lagrue wrote:
> [...]
You have to update your /etc/X11/xorg.conf and add the section
documented at the original website. Note that the author does not want
tapping enabled, if you do then uncomment the line right after
# Turn this sucker off!!!
and comment out the duplicate option below.

Also, I changed my Identifier to "Mouse1" instead of "Mouse0" as 0 maps
to the default configuration. If you choose to do this, it allows both
configurations to be present, then you must also edit the line, near the
top of the file, that says:

InputDevice "Mouse0" "CorePointer"

and change Mouse0 to Mouse1