Vncserver setup

Collen Blijenberg <MLHJ> systeembeheer at hermanjordan.nl
Thu May 27 10:48:24 UTC 2004

Well, i log in to the fc2 server (on the spot, noting remote here..)
i did set these settings as andy described here...

AG> [x] Allow uninvited connections
AG> [ ] Announce service on the network
AG> [ ] Confirm uninvited connections before accepting
AG> [x] Allow uninvited connections to control the desktop

restarted kde, loged in again...
walked to my win-Xp box...

started up vncviewer... connect to the ip adress of the
FC2 server.. (with above settings)

and the dialog about asking, if it's okay or not popup's again..
( I thought the 3th option (confirm..) was the overide..??!)
where can i put these things somewere in a .conf file ??
(the /home/.vnc maybe ?)

l8r

Collen Blijenberg (MLHJ)