Ex Red Hatter turned to the dark side?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Thu May 27 15:18:36 UTC 2004

Once upon a time, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at mindspring.com> said:
> On Thu, 27 May 2004, James Marcinek wrote:
> > Here's an interesting quote from the article:
> > > "A FORMER Red Hat employee now in the service of the Titan of Redmond
> > > has been openly slagging off open source to anyone that will listen.
> > >
> > > Chris Sharp, director for platform strategy for Microsoft in the
>
> big deal.  the world is full of chris sharps.  they're called "whores."

I know a couple of people that work for Microsoft.  They are normal
people that like to eat, have a place to live, have nice "toys", etc.
You have no idea what this guy's situation is (or was when he was with
Red Hat), yet you viciously attack someone you've never met and know
nothing about.  What a nice guy you are.

In short, STFU.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>