about WiFi cards

Michael Gargiullo mgargiullo at warpdrive.net
Thu May 27 15:52:33 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 11:30, Denny Figuerres wrote:
> [...]

I'm having the same problems with both my wireless cards.  I have a
Microsoft 520 card and a SMC card.  Both cards are recognized by the
install process, but neither will work.  The SMC I know worked since
RH7.3 (Since I got the laptop), and it work (Although not all
functionality) up through FC1.  I do a clean install on FC2 and neither
cards works.

Does anyone have these cards working, and if so, can you post your
config files and which drivers your using?