Kernel Update

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Thu May 27 15:53:18 UTC 2004

Thanks for the note on kernel 2.6.6-1.383 still being in the testing
mode. I guess I may not have YUM set up correctly as it did the update
for me just by running that command.

OK.  Good enough for me.  I have 2.6.6 running just fine here along with
the newest 2.6.6-1.383 but need to recompile this latest one to add a
few things.  I will simply wait than, until the official 'kernel-source'
appears..

Thanks again.