FC-2: No sound from line input

Homer hparker at homershut.net
Fri May 28 03:14:39 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 20:20, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> I'm trying to digitize some audio, using audacity.  The signal goes into
> the line input of a Soundblaster Live card.  I don't hear anything on
> the speakers, and no audio appears in audacity.  Changing the mixer
> settings doesn't have any effect.  Otherwise sound works fine; xmms and
> RealPlayer both work normally.
>
> Any ideas?

	Not a whole lot of help, but I have the same problem with a Creative
ViBRA16CL PnP trying to feed a Shoutcast stream :(

--
Homer Parker                    /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
BOFH for homershut.net          \ / No HTML/RTF in email

"Bill Gates reports on security progress made and the challenges ahead."
-- Microsoft's Homepage, on the day an SQL Server bug crippled large
   sections of the Internet.