RHGB issues (was What is "rhgb" on the grub, kernel line?)

Christofer C. Bell cbell at jayhawks.net
Fri May 28 17:34:35 UTC 2004

On Fri, 28 May 2004 10:21:55 -0400, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote
> I DO use x, (even most of the time.) But I like to have the option of
> using console tools at will BEFORE I type startx... So having to wait
> for an initial x startup is annoying...

Speaking of which, rhgb has an area you can click to "Show details."  Clicking
this opens the same sort of window that you get when an error has occured.  I
like the eye candy of a graphical boot, but I'd like rhgb to default to the
"Show details" behavior.  Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so, how
to accomlish it?

TIA!

--
Chris

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.  Set
a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."  -- Unknown