fc2 will not install to sata

Linux linux at herbasource.com
Sat May 29 15:15:48 UTC 2004

Hi Kas

Thanks for that however the system is "dead" very dead so will not boot from
floppy or cd. It was while using the ASUS EZ Flash bios update facility <alt
+f2> at boot that destroyed the bios. So as much as I would like to try the
restore from cd or floppy I cant, unless you know a way to?

Thanks have ordered a new bios chip from http://www.biosflash.co.uk/

Thanks anyway just wish someone would explain why fc1 installs to my sata
drive but fc2 wont.

Jeff