Win2K and FC 2 dual boot

Craig Thomas cjtinhp at optonline.net
Sat May 29 22:14:32 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-29 at 17:39, Sean Estabrooks wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2004 16:27:16 -0500
> akonstam at trinity.edu wrote:
>
> Aaron,
>

> > Someone needs to get to the bottom of this. FC2 screws up the disk
Uh, some one has!
<snip>

> > I am not trying to be difficult but
Isn't there always a but(t)?!

Aaron, you seem to have an ax to grind, as every time this comes up you
complain that some one needs to fix this. I've read lots of bugzilla
reports on this topic, and didn't see your name anywhere?! do/did you by
chance have anything useful to add?  If not, STFU already!  Now I don't
mean to be difficult (is there an emoticon for tongue in cheek?), but
really, enough is enough. If you lost data, I feel for you, but that's
no one else's fault, not even if FC had wiped the drive clean!

Craig Thomas