Easy way to upgrade to personal desktop from a minimal install?

Josh Horner jhorner at optonline.net
Sat May 29 23:20:18 UTC 2004

Hi,

I downloaded and burned the FC2 DVD iso and it after two failed installs on
the same package, tested the disc, which failed.  I retried the install,
this time, choosing minimum and fc2 installed successfully.  Of course I
only get text mode which is not what I want.  I'd like to somehow get the
packages I would get with the workstation or desktop choice during install.
I've been using YUM to update the packages I know I need but is there an
easier way to do this?

Josh