5336-Nvidia Driver

Jason Kretzer jrkretzer at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 01:40:13 UTC 2004

Nvidia has not yet released the driver for FC2.  It will be released shortly.

Check the archives for the reason why.  You will also find a rather interesting debate going on over it when you do this.

Enjoy,

-Jason

Chiheb Djabri <ice_on_fire85 at videotron.ca> wrote:
Hi

I'd like to know if somebody had found the appropriate Nvidia Driver For FC2..I found a couple of drivers but i cant installed them correctly. For exemple I took a look at www.minion.de and download  the driver and the patch...but It can't be installed...I had tu use "Make install" command but it did not work...Need help here please!!!