Log Errors Re-Sent

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Sun May 30 17:37:09 UTC 2004

Hi all,

<Re-Sent again, Email server problems>

I must say I am very impressed with FC2, thanks to all involved..

I have two error msg's in my Logs (LogWatch) and cannot find any info in the
list archives, perhaps someone here could tell me what they are and maybe
how to get rid of them, they are:

 --------------------- Init Begin ------------------------

**Unmatched Entries**
open(/dev/pts/0): No such file or directory
open(/dev/pts/0): No such file or directory
open(/dev/pts/0): No such file or directory

SNIP

 ---------------------- Init End -------------------------

And the Sendmail section :

**Unmatched Entries**
   STARTTLS=server: file /etc/mail/certs/cert.pem unsafe: No such file or
directory: 10 Time(s)

Perhaps someone could tell me what /dev/pts/0/ and STARTTLS=server: is so I
could fix this please, the system runs fine aside from that, its just a
little anoying seeing these ;)

Thanks in advance,

Colin
--
Fedora Core 2, Custom Built Kernel 2.6.6
Registered Linux user number 342953