FAQ Question? Any FC2 programmers read this?

Marc Lucke marc at marcsnet.com
Mon May 31 00:18:21 UTC 2004

mmm. Thanks for this comment. I should know better than to bite but I
just have to anyway - what's the point of being inflamitory? Why not
just make your point? Or buy a dog to kick - work of some of that agro -
you know, man? ;-) "developers forum": a forum for developers. Am I a
developer? No. Should I post to the developers forum? Well, I'll check
it out but I think that I might be forgiven for thinking that the
developer's forum is for developers... :-D hmm, if you can't find the
developers forum, then you probably shouldn't be posting there... On