FC2 doesn't recognize ext3 /home partition

ali baba blindboyholly at yahoo.de
Mon May 31 11:29:27 UTC 2004

By default following entry was in /etc/fstab:
LABEL=/home /home ext3 defaults 1 2
I then tried
/dev/hdb1 /home ext3 defaults 1 2
/dev/hdb1 /home ext3 defaults 0 0
and even
/dev/hdb1 /home vfat defaults 0 0
eyerything didn't work. Trying to mount /dev/hdb1 I
got a "bad superblock error or too many mounted file
systems".

 --- Christopher Stone <chris.stone at gmail.com>
schrieb: > What does your /etc/fstab file have to say
about