[FC2] When try to install a Logitech Quickam Pro 4000, I can't get anymore sound...

Mon May 31 16:52:25 UTC 2004

Hello,

I don't know if one one you managed to get a Logitech Quickam Pro 4000
working under FC2, but I personally can't...

I followed the steps given by the pwc driver, and then rebooted the
computer. As this time, kudzu recognized the cam, and ask me 5times in
the rows if I wanted to configure it... Once I access the windows
manage, KDE in my case, the sound server is not accessible anymore.
I have to unplug the cam, reboot and unconfigure the cam to get sounds
again :(

It's a brand new camera, but it is reported to work very well under
linux. then I don't know if it's me who is doing something wrong or if
there is an issue which this cam + FC2 + alsa.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Ludo
http://www.mythTVtalk.com (Now Open!!!)
Feel free to assist us in building a MythTV community!
--
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on i686 CPU kernel 2.6.6
@ 18:45:05 up 14 min,  2 users,  load average: 1.34, 1.21, 0.73