Where can I find a dsl speed mirror of yarrow?

John Reiser jreiser at BitWagon.com
Sat May 1 14:23:44 UTC 2004

Gene Heskett wrote:
> The best I've found so far is a 50kb one in germany.  But I'm in the
> US, and the ones I tried are all throttled to less than 20kb/sec.

BitTorrent ISO mirrror for various distributions
comp.os.linux.announce
04/27/2004 12:15 PM
Anthony Bellissimo

We're running a tracker at http://usagi.cs.umass.edu/ to help us
evaluate BitTorrent for other applications. Currently available ISO
images include i386 binaries for fedora-yarrow, debian-sarge,
debian-30r1, gentoo-minimal, gentoo-universal, and slackware-9.1. We
are aware that some of these distributions have existing trackers for
downloaders to join, but we need the traffic.