rc.sysinit parameters (Was: Grub boot options - updated kernel hangs)

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Sun May 2 13:23:21 UTC 2004

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> Since the various things you can pass to rc.sysinit seem to be lacking
> in documentation, I whipped this up.  Is it worth finishing, and if so
> what should I do with it?

I would have thought it would be found useful by many people
(including me), so I would say it definitely is worth finishing.

As to what to do with it, I would suggest that you find the Linux HOWTO
nearest to this issue, and ask the author
if your contribution could be added.

I realise that it is probably RedHat-specific,
but even so if this were stated
it would certainly be found useful by people using other distributions.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366