yarrow disc4?

Justin Georgeson jgeorgeson at lopht.net
Sun May 2 16:18:50 UTC 2004

So I downloaded all three FC1 iso images, and shared them via NFS. I
verified the md5 sums, and made a CD of disc1, and booted a laptop with
it. I used the askmethod boot option so I could do a graphical NFS
install. Everything was going fine, I specified the IP address of the
server and the directory, the graphical installer launched, I set
partition info, selected the install type, set network config, firewall
config, and timezone config. I don't recall if there was anything else
after timezone config, but I was given an error dialog that said disc4
image wasn't found, and it rebooted.

--
; Justin Georgeson
; "Free the mallocs, delete the news"