up2date with compiled versions of latest kernel

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Sun May 2 20:39:36 UTC 2004

HI Alexander.

Thanks for responding and for asking the questions.

What I needed to add to the kernel configuration was more features for
the Amateur Radio section and also the area that covers the Windows file
system.(NFTP ?? )

I didn't need to patch the kernel, just needed to take one of the
example config files and go through it adding those features I needed.
I then ran the compile process and everything worked out fine. Except I
get this little reminder from the update process that I am not using the
RPM kernel.  But I am...

--
Ted Gervais
Coldbrook, Nova Scotia