Seeing files on a Sony memory stick from Digital handycam

Mac mrmack1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 19:08:36 UTC 2004

--- Andy Green <fedora at warmcat.com> wrote:

> --

Well, followed all the directions to the letter and
that too failed.  The message I got after doing the
power up to detect the camera:

"Sorry, unable to detect device :-("

I guess I'll just keep using Windows for the important
stuff and Linux for entertainment and I've had hours
of entertainment now trying to get the little things
to work, like the computer! :)

Thanks again for the help,

Mac