upgrade fed 1 to fed 2

bulent bacikgoz at ada.net.tr
Mon May 3 09:43:30 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>Am Fr, den 30.04.2004 schrieb Henri Girard um 18:46:
>

>>Hi :)
>>I would like to upgrade from internet (network) is that possible ?
>>and where ?
>>kind regards
>>

>Once Fedora Core 2 will be out and public available you just need to
>edit your up2date sources file or yum.conf to direct to the proper
>repository and you then can upgrade running up2date or yum. The Fedora
>project website has a page with a huge list of valid mirrors.
>
>Alexander

Hello Alexander,
I use FC1. and I want to upgrade FC2. How can I change yum.conf.?

Thank you.......

--
Bülent Açikgöz
DBA & Sytem Administrator

Mobile: +90 532 5639505
Work  : +90 312 2103810
Adress: ODTU MM Binasi 3.Kat No:320
Balgat/ANKARA/TURKIYE

There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law and in the name of justice.