Mozilla no access to certain sites

Jay Daniels drs at pointyhats.com
Mon May 3 12:34:12 UTC 2004

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 08:04:02AM +0200, Chadley Wilson wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 06:40, Chadley Wilson wrote:
>
> Problem solved,
> In edit ==> preferences ==> advanced
> In proxy settings the port number had mysteriously been dropped on all
> the options except the http entry.
> Many thanks to all my good friends who responded.
>

> Chadley - Linux Rocks
> Welcome to my world.

I don't think this is such a good idea, but if it's the only way out
of the network I guess you have to proxy https connections.

What do you think, is this a security risk being that the
connection is suppose to be secure?

In anycase, I would make sure all my web logins are https on a public
or company network.

jay