SCO: GPL not unconstitutional

Mike Bartman omni at omniphile.com
Mon May 3 16:52:28 UTC 2004

At 12:14 AM 4/30/04 -0700, Keith wrote:

>In The SCO Group Inc.'s latest U.S. District Court filing as it battles
>IBM over Linux (news - web sites), the company is no longer using
>the affirmative defense that the GNU General Public License (GPL)
>is unconstitutional.

SCO is even stupider than I could have imagined!  "Unconstitutional"????
Where did they find a lawschool dropout who was willing to put that claim
in writing???

They obviously don't understand, and may never have read, the U.S.
Constitution...glad someone lent them a clue.

As Bugs Bunny would have said, "What a bunch of maroons!"

-- Mike Bartman

*       Mike Bartman       *   Puzzles Pondered    Obfuscation Obliterated *
* Omniphiles International *  Confusion Canceled      Opinions Offered     *
*    omni at omniphile.com    *   Options Outlined       Smiles Stimulated    *