Linksys or Netgear

Austin Isler a_c_isler at verizon.net
Mon May 3 22:26:20 UTC 2004

Thanks much for all your guys help. Last night I went out and bought two
Netgear MA311 pci adapter cards and a Netgear MR814. I put one adapter
card in my wife's windoze box and the other in my Fedora box. In quoting
my friend Duncan here, "BLAM" kudzu picked it up and I set it up in
Fedora no problem. :) I will need to buy an ethernet bridge for my
*cough* xbox *cough* as well. Once again thanks much.

Austin