Correct way to mount Win2k3 shares with Samba?

Edward edward at tripled.iinet.net.au
Tue May 4 03:08:22 UTC 2004

me at prestoncrawford.com wrote:

> I'm having a bear of a time doing this. All I want to do is to write to some Win2k3 SMB shares.
> Anyone done this yet? I can't figure out how to do this.
>
> Preston

what smbmount command are you using?

P.S. Telling us you're having a bear of a time doing this while not
specifying what you've tried to accomplish this, cli, x, etc., and what
is happening for it not to work (error messages?) is not really helpful.

Also not the right way to post to a mailing list.

Regards,
Ed.