KDE 3.2.2

Hi All

I know this probably has been covered before but is there an easy
painless way to upgrade to the latest stable version of KDE?

I am currently running 3.1.4-4 Red Hat yum has not upgraded this,
perhaps because of the title not sure really, I have looked at KDE's
site and could download the latest version but I don't seem to be able
to find instructions for upgrading my system.

I have a basic knowledge RPM and have done configure make make install
but just let it run its course I wouldn't know what to do if it went
wrong.

Will I need to un-install the Red Hat version and install 3.2 or is
there a way to upgrade?

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter cannon-linux freeserve co uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain,
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."