bynari email server

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Tue May 4 20:12:42 UTC 2004

As a replacement for an exchange server it's suppsoed to be quite good,
and there are a few big sites out there running it for large numbers of
client...

my persanal desire to touch anything that looks like an exchange server is
limited given that it implies that you're using a microsoft mail client
which I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu