Re: Old farts and new Linux

> > Steve Blackwell wrote:
> >>
> >> I just got Quicken 2002 Deluxe to work in wine (wine-20040309-
> >> 1rh73winehq) on my RH7.3 box. If you are interested, I can send you
> >> my  config file.

and

Around 09:08pm on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 (UK time), Charles R. Dennett scrawled:

> Anyway, the only reason I keep my old Windows box around is because I
> could not get Microsoft Money 2001 working under wine.  I wonder if that

Quicken was the Windows application I continued to use long after I had
abandoned all others for Linux ones (except for some games).  However since
gnucash included scheduled transactions I have been more than happy with
that, so I would recommend you give that a try, rather than trying to
keep going wiht Quicken or Money.

Cheers

Steve

--