Quicken Replacement (was Re: Old farts and new Linux)

Steve Searle wrote:

Steve Blackwell wrote:

I just got Quicken 2002 Deluxe to work in wine (wine-20040309-
1rh73winehq) on my RH7.3 box. If you are interested, I can send you
my  config file.

and

Around 09:08pm on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 (UK time), Charles R. Dennett scrawled:

Anyway, the only reason I keep my old Windows box around is because I
could not get Microsoft Money 2001 working under wine.  I wonder if that

Quicken was the Windows application I continued to use long after I had
abandoned all others for Linux ones (except for some games).  However since
gnucash included scheduled transactions I have been more than happy with
that, so I would recommend you give that a try, rather than trying to
keep going wiht Quicken or Money.

Cheers

Steve

Does gnucash support online exchange of data via .qfx download or similar mechanism? If I actually had to write checks and balance my account by hand, I'd be in prison by now. Either for debt (they DO still have debtor's prisons?) or for kiting checks.
   Cheers,
Gordon