Re: Old farts and new Linux

I know this is off topic but it would be intersting to
know how many women are on this list .. young or
old..... (I would never call  a woman a old fart)..

I have been encouraging people young and old to get on
the linux movement on the island (trinidad) and its
been hard.

my sister was showing some potential but she needs MS
Access for work and she doesnt want to battle with the
steepish learning curve required with Linux

neil