Re: Is Umbrello included in Fedora1?

Tim Alberts wrote:

Is Umbrello included in Fedora1? I check on the umbrello.org website and it says that it is included in the kdesdk. I do an rpm -q kdesdk and it shows kdesdk-3.1.4-1 is installed. However, I can't find Umbrello anywhere on the computer.

It's hard to tell from the umbrello website, but it looks like it's only included with KDE 3.2 and later. You've got KDE 3.1 installed.

Jeremy