Mozilla not starting

Hi:
    Can someone on the list explain why certain users, no matter if you work
in a network or in an isolated workstation, do not get mozilla to start.

  Seeing this strange behavior in a network, I first thought it was some
configuration that neeeded to be manipulated. But right now happens in the
workstation I'm using. But just for a certain user.

  Other browsers, like firefox or konqueror,work fine for the same user.

   What can I possibly do ?

  F  N