KDE dies

My new fedora installation (fully updated) seems to be subject to KDE
dying - nothing I can do seems to resurrect it, and whilst I know
there is a way to open a new tty shell f4rom within an X application,
I can't seem to find it.

What's worse, when it happens, it seems to kill the USB system: when
to require making a change to the USB settings in the BIOS.

Weird!

Edwin Humphries,
Ironstone Technology Pty Ltd
edwin ironstone com au