Hang During Install

I'm trying to install Fedora Core 1 on an old 200 MHz Pentium (or PII?).  I
get as far as installation of packages, and it just hangs in the middle of
the installation.  I've tried this three or four times; sometimes it gets as
far as disc 2, but usually it's still on disc 1.

Any ideas what might hang the install?  The mouse cursor still moves,
although I don't recall if the hourglass is rotating or not.

Thanks!